Our analysts and investigators at Reveal Digital Forensics & Security are certified experts in their respective fields and are able to offer expert testimony.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – The CEH certification is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated knowledge in looking for vulnerabilities in networks and/or computer systems, using the same tools as a hacker.
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) – The CHFI certification is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated superior knowledge of computer forensic practices, procedures, tools, and techniques.
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) – The EnCE certification is given to individuals who have mastered computer investigation methodology as well as the use of EnCase computer forensic software.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) – The OSCP certification is awarded to individuals who physically demonstrate successful penetration skills on various targets in a safe environment.
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) – This is a prestigious title given to those who have earned the right to teach the EC-Council curriculum.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – The CISA certification is awarded to individuals who demonstrate information security audit control, management of vulnerabilities, and enforce controls within an enterprise.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – The CISSP certification is awarded to individuals who demonstrate exceptional knowledge of information security, based on topics such as access control, cryptography, software development security, and many more.
- CompTIA Security+ – The Security+ Certification is awarded to individuals who prove their competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control, and organizational security.
- CompTIA A+ – The A+ Certification is awarded to individuals who have demonstrated competency as a computer technician, including the assembling and disassembling, troubleshooting, and identification of computer hardware.
- CompTIA Network+ – The Network+ Certification is awarded to individuals who demonstrate the ability to manage and maintain a network infrastructure, as well as demonstrate a knowledge of various network technologies.